Saturday, March 7, 2009

thriller date night.

megan, mckenzie, and jill + dates and boys = me, shannon, and erin alone + m.j. and thriller....



...


as the other three were on their dates we were bored. we watched michael jackson, of course. got scared but liked the thriller dance. learned the thriller dance. became zombies. turned the lights all down low.... and when the three walked in we busted out in michael jacksons thriller dance much to their surprise. i think they enjoyed it thoroughly.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you're a weirdy. Actually, I wish I could dance that well...Suz and I were saying that there is no way in heck we'd be able to do that dance. It looks like you are having a lot of fun with your roommates. But don't have too much, because you have to still miss me. Hope school's going good. I love that you have a blog. Now I can stalk you on something other than facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cute Katie!! Megan told me to look at your blog. You guys crack me up! Awesome dancing.

    ReplyDelete