Friday, March 6, 2009

my roommates..

I've met all of my best friends that I'll ever need...
I am so lucky to have gotten such good roommates! They are a little weird and crazy sometimes... ha but hey that just means I fit in too. I live with 5 other girls, Megan, Shannon, Erin, McKenzie, and Jill. Let's just say they are probably the coolest people ever. I'm sad that I didn't start this blogging business before hand to record all of the "cool" things we have done. I still could but hey I'll admit I am a little lazy and don't wanna play catch up but just would rather start from this point on :)
Megan.. where to start.. I can laugh so much when I am with Megan. She reminds me of my twin basically. I can tell her anything and she is always there to listen to me and give me her "wise" advice. I don't think I ever get sick of her. Shannon.. is possibly the nicest and sweetest girl I know. I love when she writes me little notes just to say thank you or hi. She is always thinking of others and serving them. Erin.. man is she crazy. I always can count on erin to have a good time. She knows how to lighten the mood and likes to wrestle with anyone anywhere... awkward haha. McKenzie.. I like my nice little friend McKenzie. I don't know how she does it but she is always happy and has a good attitude, she might need to teach me a thing or two. She is super easy to talk to and to get along with. Jillian.. two words- balance and chill. Sometimes I wonder if Jill is in school haha. She is always so relaxed and loves to socialize yet she somehow throws school in there too. Jill gets all of us out and doing stuff when the rest of us want to be homebodies. She has lots... of friends but is willing to share them with us. how kind. B-Money.. wait a minute, he's not on the list... i just wish he was my roommate because he is the idol of provo, utah...
Even though all of these girls have different qualities and personalities we all get along well and have a good time. I couldn't have asked for anything more! I'm glad I didn't end up with some psycho's, well Megan has her days ;), but I am lucky to be able to feel excited to go home to my apartment and enjoy being there!

1 comment: