Friday, November 20, 2009

back to school...

Okay, so I know I've been slacking on the blog hard core... Apologies. Anyways after a great summer it was time to go back to school and back to live with my wonderful roommates! There has been a lot that has gone on so I'll try to do my best, but it will be short and sweet...














Meet my roommates.... again.



















We went to neon night dancing...















Then we magically became mario cart for halloween...


















I randomly dyed my hair brown... thanks taylor and megan.














Last but not least, Megan and I went to New Moon opening!
We got the pleasure of sitting on the cement in the freezing cold weather for a couple hours while we waited.... we were not prepared in the slightest, but it made for good memories and for good seats to sit and stare at edward and jacob eh eh?

3 comments:

  1. Finally, good to see you updated so my ocd world is back in order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude LOVE the brown hair.
    MISS you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty! I love how you are soaking life to its fullest and having a blast. The single life is a wonderful stage of life and to be honest, I really miss it sometimes. Keep having fun and smiling. You are a beautiful girl :)

    Andy

    p.s. that Mario-Kart idea was sweet! I might steal that idea from you is that ok?

    ReplyDelete